WINGS & FLIGHTS CARBON FIBER HELMET
Carbon Fiber Paramotor Helmet
Wings & Flights Carbon Fiber Helmet Headset have been specially designed for paramotoring. The carbon fiber helmet has been manufactured using advanced carbon Kevlar technology, with hand laid composite shell. By using Peltor ear muffs, it can be assured that the highest quality transmission and noise reduction is experienced by the pilot.
The Carbon Fiber Helmet has push to talk buttons (PTT) on both left and right ear muffs, allowing for maximum freedom when flying.
The ear muffs can be clicked firmly locked on the ears for maximum noise reduction, or if on the ground can be wide open without need to remove the helmet.
- Slim low drag profile with a sleek look
- Composite shell with EPS inner shell and full lining cover
- Hand laid carbon fiber shell structure
- Vents for airflow control – efficient cooling in the helmet
- Washable, replaceable internal lining
- Helmet weight 600 gms (excluding headset)
- High quality finish
- Robust construction – Built to last
- Peltor high quality transmission and superior noise reduction
- Headset is PTT (Push to Talk) activated
- “Push to Talk” PTT on both left and right ear muffs
- The ear muff firmly lock on the ears for maximum noise reduction
- Can be wide open without need to remove the helmet