PPG 2 Trike – Intermediate level
An intermediate pilot is someone who has become an independent pilot, capable of flying solo and can analyze different weather conditions. The course duration will be for 3 days with a total of 6 hours of training under supervision by a qualified instructor. In this training, the student will be taught some of the more advanced maneuvers which will help to enhance overall skills and give confidence to be able to handle situations that demand quick decisions.
After training, the student should complete at least 20 hours of 40 solo flights before enrolling for Tandem training.
To enroll in a PPG 2 Trike training course, an individual must :
- Be certified as a PPG 1 Trike Pilot from our organization or have a similar certification from another recognized training organization.
- Have at least 10 hours of 20 solo flights as Pilot in Command (PIC), logged in personal pilot’s log book signed by an authorized instructor.
- Be able to demonstrate, when asked, the necessary tasks that had been taught during PPG 1 training.
- Meet reasonable fitness standards.
- Respect the safety rules and Quality standards.
- Be prepared to complete the PPG practical and theoretical course consisting of 3 days of theory classes, practical flying and ground handling.
A Brief Overview Of Our Syllabus
From here on the student will be recognized as an advance pilot and will be certified as PPG Level 2 Trike Pilot.
For entering PPG – Tandem level training, the student must show at least 20 hours of 40 solo flights as pilot in command (PIC). It should be logged into the personal Pilot’s log book, certified by an authorized instructor.